Announcement



11 January, 2015

icon-date3 Sunday, January 11, 2015     icon-folder2   icon-comment2 No comments



Instruction : In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.

Give answer

(A) If only I follows
(B) If only II follows
(C) If either I or II follows
(D) If neither I nor II follows
(E) If both I and II follow.

Heading Question Paper -1

1) Statement: A large number of people in ward X of the city are diagnosed to be suffering from a fatal malaria type.
Courses of Action:
The city municipal authority should take immediate steps to carry out extensive fumigation in ward X.
The people in the area should be advised to take steps to avoid mosquito bites.
a) Only I follows
b) Only II follows
c) Either I or II follows
d) Neither I nor II follows
e) Both I and II follow


✔Answer is: Option e) Both I and II follow


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Posts

Bank Recruitment 2015

Banking Terminology

Have to Know (INDIA)

Computer (IT) Terminology

Blog Archive

Sign-up for FREE Regular Updates for your Preparation.

undefined | undefined | undefined

Total Page Views